- Early Bird Registration (Available until Wednesday, May 16)
- Medical and Research Professionals: $200
- Advocates, Patients, Family, Caregivers: $100
- Standard Registration (Available after Wednesday, May 16)
- Medical and Research Professionals: $250
- Advocates, Patients, Family, Caregivers: $150
Registration rates are per attendee. Rates include all sessions and the following food and beverages:
- Thursday, June 14: Welcome reception (light snacks and beverages)
- Friday, June 15: Continental breakfast, beverage breaks, lunch buffet, poster reception
- Saturday, June 16: Continental breakfast, beverage breaks, lunch buffet
Capitol Hill Visits
For those who are interested, there will be an opportunity to visit Capitol Hill and meet with legislators and their staff. Anyone who would like to participate can indicate their interest on the registration form. The meetings will be scheduled between 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM on Thursday, June 14. Additional details may be found here. Anyone planning to participate should plan their travel accordingly.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Full registration refunds are available until Wednesday, May 16. Between Thursday, May 17 and Friday, June 8, refunds are available, less a $50 administrative fee. No refunds will be available for cancellations made after June 8. If you have questions or would like to request a refund, please contact Joanna Crooks.
The PAME Conference fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the rules and regulations thereof and welcomes people with disabilities. Accommodations can be requested through the online registration form. Requests must be made by Friday, June 1, 2018.
Dietary accommodations (i.e. vegetarian, kosher, etc.) can be requested through the online registration form. Requests must be made by Friday, June 1, 2018.
The conference will be held at the Westin Hotel in Alexandria, VA. You are encouraged to reserve your hotel early, as rooms may sell out prior to the deadline.
Reservations can be made online via the secure Westin Alexandria website or by calling the reservations desk toll-free at 1-866-837-4210 and asking for the PAME 2018 room rate.
- Group Rate: $165 single or double, per night, plus tax
- Reservation Deadline: Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Deposit: A one-night non-refundable deposit (room rate plus tax) will be charged 72 hours prior to your arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will be accepted until 72 hours prior to your arrival by 6:00 PM ET. Please note: after this time, the one-night deposit is non-refundable.
- Early Departure Fee: An early departure fee of $165 will apply if you check out prior to the confirmed check out date on your reservation. This fee may be avoided if you modify your departure date at least 72 hours prior to arrival by 6:00 PM ET.
- Check In: 3:00 PM ET
- Check Out: 12:00 PM ET
- Early Arrival or Extended Stay: Planning to arrive a few days early or stay a few days after the conference? If so, the Westin is offering the PAME group rate based on availability. Please contact the hotel directly to confirm reservations with Ms. Joji Gamble (703-253-8626 or via email).
- Parking: Overnight valet parking in the on-site 24-hour gated garage is available for an overnight fee of $34. Daily parking is available from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM for a fee of $15.
Please contact Emily Thompson with any questions regarding accommodations.
Childcare will not be provided during the PAME Conference or through the hotel. Attendees will need to make their own arrangements.
Traveling to Alexandria
The Westin Alexandria is a brief walk from the Metro station and Amtrak. Hail a cab or contact the hotel in advance to confirm a complimentary shuttle pick-up. See details on the hotel website under “Public Transportation.”
110 Callahan Drive, Alexandria, VA 22301
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
National Airport is a short drive from the Westin Alexandria (within 5 miles).
Transportation from the airport (DCA) to the Westin:
- Taxi service
- Super Shuttle
- Metrorail: Take the Yellow line towards HUNTINGTON or the Blue line towards FRANCONIA-SPRINGFIELD
Dulles International Airport
Dulles International Airport is the 2nd closest airport to the Westin Alexandria (within 32 miles).
Baltimore Washington International Airport
This airport is the farthest drive from the Westin Alexandria (within 43 miles)